Are you looking at how you can use the Instant Pot to help with your feast during these Holidays! One easy dish is our instant pot cranberry sauce.
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Cranberry sauce is one of my favorite sides, one of those things that completes that traditional Thanksgiving meal! It seems like a necessity to me, in order to have that perfect bite with a little turkey, a little gravy, cranberry sauce. yuumm!!
Another great idea with this cranberry sauce is an appetizer!
Place a block of cream cheese on a tray (softened) and pour this cranberry sauce over it. serve with crackers or even graham crackers.
Its sure to be a favorite and you can rest easy because the instant pot has done the work for you!
Also, take a look at our Instant pot Mashed potatoes recipe
What is your favorite side during the holiday meals?
Happy Instant potting
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 12 oz cranberries fresh
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Sweetener (I've used sugar before as well as our natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 juice squeezed from half an orange
- Add the berries and the water. close lid and set valve to seal. cook for 1 minute.
- NPR for 7 minutes then Manually release the remaining pressure.
- Set to Saute mode and add the sweetener, vanilla and orange zest and Juice.
- Stir well, saute for 2-3 minutes as sauce thickens.
- It will continue to thicken as it cools. Pour into a dish or on top of cream cheese.