My family enjoys this Instant Pot Sun-dried tomatoes and creamy basil chicken dinner over noodles, But it’s also yummy over rice (which you could do in the same pot as the chicken!!)
sun-dried tomatoes, basil, cream cheese, chicken breast? Does it get any better? oh wait, all made in the Instant Pot, in just a few minutes!!!!!
Are you looking for easy, family friendly recipes, you can just throw together in a few minutes on those busy nights? This is sure to please!
Make this for your family and I’m sure they will agree with mine that this Instant Pot Sun-dried tomatoes and creamy chicken is just plain delicious.
Instant Pot Sun-dried Tomatoes and Creamy Basil Chicken
Want to try more of our Instant Pot Recipes? check out our list here at https://www.loveandscribbles.com/?wpupg_grid=our-recipes
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 3 TBsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 TSP Black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes in olive oil.
- 2 TBsp basil fresh, chopped
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast Boneless
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Place frozen chicken in Instant pot, pour all ingredients except cream cheese over chicken. place lid on pot and set valve to seal. * If you want to make rice with this, now is the time to prepare it and stick it on top of the rice, see instructions below.
- set Instant pot to manual 18 minutes. let Naturally Release to 5-10 minutes. meanwhile, make noodles. .
- release remaining pressure and mix in the cream cheese. breaking up the chicken a bit. Serve over noodles or rice.
- (if making brown rice with this meal, increase time to 23 minutes)
To make brown rice with this meal, you just need an oven safe bowl that fits inside your pot. mix in 1 & 1/2 cups of brown rice, 3 & 1/3 cups water or broth, 1 TB butter. stir, and place a trivet on top of chicken in Instant Pot, bowl on top of trivet, then cook, increasing time to 23 minutes. NPR for 5 -10 minutes before opening the lid.
If you want to try any of our other Instant Pot Recipes check out our list here at https://www.loveandscribbles.com/?wpupg_grid=our-recipes