Instant POt Creamy Beef Stroganoff
We love this Instant Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff! To me there really isn’t a better combination then beef and mushrooms and when you serve it over butter noodles, oh man!!
And this one will be done in about 40 minutes (that’s prep and all). So, if you are looking for family-friendly, easy, quick recipes! Give this one a try tonight!
Looking for more Instant Pot Recipes? Here’s our recipe page!
Need an Instant Pot or some fun accessories? check out our Amazon shopping List here!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 1 drizzle of Oil
- 1-2 pounds Stew Beef
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 small onion or use onion powder instead
- 1 1/2 tspoon chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 TBSPOONS Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 tspoon Pink Salt
- 1 tspoon Black pepper
- 1 TBSPOON Chives dried
- 1/2 cup parsley fresh if you have it! 🙂
- 1 lb egg noodles for serving
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- Set Instant Pot to Saute, pour in oil and brown the meat for a few minutes. Be sure to scrape up any stuck parts off the bottom of the pot.
- Remove meat and throw in mushrooms and onions. Saute for a few minutes. Return meat to the pot and add remaining ingredients except for sour cream and cream cheese.
- Place lid on the pot and set to high pressure for 20 minutes. NPR 5-10 minutes (NPR means Natural Preasure Release) simply let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then release the remaining pressure by moving the toggle to vent. Add in the cream cheese (this mixes easily if already softened) Add sour cream.
- Serve over noodles!
Our family loves this Instant Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff and we hope yours will too!
Find more Instant Pot recipes at Loveandscribbles.com
Share this Recipe